January 17 - Less Fog, More Rock

Lauren and I woke up cozily in a trailer. It looks like a house, but people like to call it a trailer.

The Iowa air was thick with fog, the roads slick with ice.
We were a bit foggy as well, but not icy.
Through the fog we talked about the future, and how to make it less foggy. I resigned myself to pursuing journalism when the next lull in activity hits. And being okay with that.
By the time we reached home it had cleared up.

TJ (keyboards), Trey (bass) and I (percussion) enjoyed the first music rehearsal for the upcoming Rush Limbaugh musical at Second City. It looks to be a hoot, and one that's already getting some opposition from the devoted.

Then it was off to Nurse Novels practice. With a six pack we played the songs with a fresh, loose confidence. I feel it's coming together well. Looking forward to the first show with this new band.

Verdict: Win

No comments:

Post a Comment