September 26 - Bringing It All Back Brown

A big brown breakfast.
Brown brats.
Brown potatoes.
Brown toast.
Brown coffee.
Brown coma.

Actually just a regular coma.
"Brown coma" sounds like I shit myself.

Although I do have a little joke I do with Lauren.
It goes like this:

TONY: How did you sleep?
LAUREN: Like a baby.
TONY: So you shit your pants?

I am always on!
I am a non-stop laugh cannon!
I swear, sometimes I am Robin Williams.
When it comes to zingers, I am an expert marksmen.
If hilarity were a virus, our apartment would be quarantined!
Often I laugh myself right to sleep.

I woke up around 4pm.
I changed my underpants and went out.
(Hilarious immediate callback to the shitting pants joke.)

It was Joanna's birthday.
Ten years ago, Joanna and I used to date.
She was also in my old band.
Now she draws.

A group of us met up at a pizza parlour.
Tom and Thea from Nurse Novels were there, so it was a Sandwich Shop reunion of sorts.
I mentioned that I had begun shopping for an engagement ring.
Suddenly, I was a hero.
People displayed excitement.
They asked questions.
I provided hilarious answers.
They responded with non-stop laughter.
Brown laughter.

Do you get it?
They shit themselves.
I brought it all back to shitting.

Thank you.
Thank you very much.

(Comedy genius.)

Verdict: Win

No comments:

Post a Comment