October 6 - Blisscakes To Piss Aches

What do you do when you're unemployed and it's 10am?
Go out for brunch at m. henrietta!
Man, I ate a pile of blisscakes.
Mmmmm.
It tasted like spent money.

The Illinois Department of Employment Security called to interview me about my application for unemployment.
The interview went well.
I told the nice lady about my life.
Though I did leave out the part about the blisscakes.
She said everything seemed in order.
I would be receiving unemployment insurance.
Unless something went wrong.
In which case, she'd call me back.
So hooray!
To celebrate, I began to order more blisscakes.

But then the phone rang.
It was Sven the production coordinator.
"Can you work tomorrow?"
"Sure!"
Oh no!
Now I'm employed.
I called up m. henrietta and told them to throw away the blisscakes I almost ordered.

In the evening Tom and I travelled down to Studio Greg Studios II for more Nurse Novels mixing.
Tonight we tackled "Little Boy".
I added smooshed Hammond organ glissandos to Tom and Thea's guitar and Korg splats.
We really liked how it turned out.

At midnight Lauren texted me.
She was heading to the emergency room.
Something about blood and urine.
Oh God.

I got there at 1am.
She was waiting.
I waited with her.
It was packed.
Everyone was tired.
Some were sleeping in chairs.
An informercial for male enhancement blared from the dumb TV.
"...BIGGER, LONGER, AND HARDER ERECTIONS..."
Nobody even noticed.
It went on.
"...MORE EXPLOSIVE ORGASMS..."

We waited for hours.
It was 3am.
I had to be at work in three hours.
Lauren told me to go home.
I stayed another 15 minutes.
"...NATURAL HERBAL INGREDIENTS TO PROVIDE REAL PENIS ENLARGEMENT."
She insisted I go home.
I didn't want to leave her alone with that slutty infomercial.
"...A HARDER, LARGER PENIS..."
But I guess I had to.
And so I kissed her good night.
"...THAT PROMOTES SEMEN HEALTH..."

Verdict: Loss

No comments:

Post a Comment