April 26 - Scaried By The Mob

On the way to a pick up in Barrington Hills, I slowed for a herd of deer. Five of them bumbled around on their tiny stick legs before splitting for the hills. I had just passed a horse farm where real life horsies were walkin' around naying and getting all kooky. Later I would pass a pick up truck with a big American flag blowing in the breeze. Where was I?
At the pick up, I encountered a gate with an intercom. After some beeping, the gates opened and I entered the mysterious estate with caution. The main house stood on the left like a castle, with large wooden spade shaped doors, and cylindrical flanking towers. On the right was a large barn, used as storage for mob corpses. I was looking around for a wheelbarrow filled with 80's cocaine when a voice came from inside the main house. It belonged to a woman.
"Are you here for the briefcase?"
"Yes," I answered in the general direction of the voice. I listened to her footsteps, following the sound to one of the castle doors. She was tall and blonde but surprisingly did not have a scar on her face. She handed me the briefcase and I thought it best to get out of there. I could have sworn I heard the sound of a leashed tiger in the distance.

Weird diet today.
Tardiness to work meant I skipped breakfast. In Barrington Hills I settled for a ham & cheese breakfast shingle from ampm. It was greasy but awful!
I never ate lunch, but around 3 I ate an entire chocolate Easter bunny, alternating bites with handfuls of dried cherries.
For dinner I made tacos for the 412th time since Lauren left.

It was the last night of class at Annoyance. I spilled my soul a little bit at the end, suggesting that improv can be used for things in life other than getting on SNL. We all went out for drinks later, and I played shuffleboard to avoid talking about more improv.

I must've had more to drink than I thought, because I ended the night in the living room scooping cold peppers, onions, and taco meat with tortilla chips, directly from the pan they had been cooked in.

Verdict: Win

No comments:

Post a Comment