Delay Part II

Dear Loser Blog Diary,

I miss writing in you.
The last two weeks have been nonstop with mostly 12-16 work days.
Today is a ten hour day in my new life as a production assistant.
Then I have two hours to rest until my less new life as a tavern doorman.
Then I have another two hours to rest until my newest life as an unpaid production assistant doing a favor job in order to make more connections.
Then I have no hours rest for a wedding band djembe rehearsal.
Then I fall asleep at the wheel and die on Lake Shore Drive just like James Dean and Jayne Mansfield and Nighthawks.

I can't wait to tell you all about in detail two weeks from now.
I'll be in heaven or hell or Taco Bell, whichever place Jesus and The Devil agree on sending me.

Regards,
tony

No comments:

Post a Comment