August 8 - Eggs 'n' Superfly with Mr. Goodbar

I can't believe that you can watch movies for free on Netflix.
Friday night I watched Taxi Driver.
You know, to cheer up after not getting the writing job.
This morning I enjoyed Superfly with eggs and homemade lunchmeat turkey hash (my creation).
This afternoon Lauren and I tried Looking For Mr. Goodbar.
For a mainstream Diane Keaton vehicle, this movie is fucked up.
It's not geared for the Sunday afternoon nap.
Unless you find frequent jump cuts to screaming and violent sex soothing.
It's worth checking out as a curiosity.

Lauren's been waiting the occasional table down in Old Town.
Tonight was the last night for three of her co-workers, a rowdy bunch of Irish birds.
We met up with the wonderful Jessica Joy and had a quality night of drinking and advice.
At a discount!

Verdict: Win

No comments:

Post a Comment