November 17 - Tipping vs. Hipsters

I worked at the bar tonight.
Lots of ID's from the late 80's.
Rude and entitled hipsters wearing things they perceive as outrageous.

Did You Know...
Hipsters don't tip.
It is because they don't have jobs.
Why don't they have jobs?
Because they've never had to work.
It's almost a Catch 22.

I felt bad for them.
Not being able to tip.
They needed that money for the next round.

More ironic ELO worship on the jukebox followed.
There are other ELO songs besides "Mr. Blue Sky".
I understand that it was in that one movie from when you were in junior high, but yeah.
Also, "Where Is My Mind" was a song before it was used in the credits of Fight Club.
So when you nostalgically reference Fight Club while it's playing, you shouldn't.
Just do some research is all I ask.
You have the internet.
There's no excuse.

Oh, but I forgot.
Hipsters don't work.
And that's why they don't tip.
It's so close to a Catch 22.

Verdict: Loss

No comments:

Post a Comment