November 14 - Jogaholic

Oh yeah.
I used to jog.
When did I stop doing that?
The jogging.
Hmm.
It looks like July was the last time I jogged.

I should keep trying to do that.
The fucking jogging.
Even though it's awful and horrendous.
And stupid for you.
Because it means I can look in the mirror, still see manboobs and flab, and say "Hey, I'm doing everything I possibly can!"

So I jogged for a mile.
A whole mile.
That is such a long distance to have to be jogging for all of it.
It's the equivalent of running a marathon if I was 2⅔" tall.
Also I sweated.
Wait.
Sweated?
Is it sweated or swat?
It's been so long, I've forgotten how to conjugate the verb.

But whatever, man.
I am a JOGAHOLIC!
Gimmee a fuckin' PROTEIN SNACK STICK and a POWER POWDER POWER MALT!!
RIGHT NOW!!
BITCH!!!

Sorry.
It's the creatine.
I need it for my jogging.

Verdict: Win

No comments:

Post a Comment