June 6 - Return Of The Nurse Novels

The Nurse Novels got together today for the first time in a month.
We rehearsed.
I suppose that's an acting term.
Most bands use the word "practice".
"Rehearsal" conjures up images of make-up and wigs and temper tantrums.
So I guess we practiced today.
Only a few cobwebs to clear out.
We're playing the big top secret Electrical Audio message board BBQ this Friday.
I don't even know the address of the venue.
Jay Ryan lent his talents for the occasion.
Really looking forward to it.
In related news, while I was away both of the Nurse Novels gals got engorged.
I suppose that's an incorrect term.
Most people use the word "engaged".
C'mon now.

Later, I made a jalapeno cheeseburger while Lauren waited tables for a restaurant.
She came home.
We still had some catching up to do.

Then we made fun of the TV.
After all, it was on.

Verdict: Win

No comments:

Post a Comment