June 21 - Make Believe Sell Out

Last week I had the opportunity to sell out.
It would have been a for a big beer company you've heard about.
I was to portray a roadie for a rock band.
And my face would not be filmed.
Perfect!
I informed my boss of the situation, and he was cool with it.
Ultimately the big beer company decided against the roadie role for me.
But they thought about using just my drum kit.
My drum kit has sold out before.
This would be nice, too.
The drums would make money for me while I drove around in misery at my day job.
But alas, they chose not to use my drum kit, either.
That was last week.

Today I decided that I was needed by the big beer company.
They wanted to see me unload gear, without seeing my face.
They wanted to film my drums.
They wanted to give me money.
I let my boss know that I would be unavailable.

And I began the long process of catching up on this backlogged blog.

Verdict: Win

1 comment: